Just Tried a New Product: Mio Liquid

Options
I saw the commercial on television and saw it yesterday at the local Walmart. Its the new Mio Liquid Water Enhancer. I picked up the Berry Pomegranate flavor and just tried it. Zero calories and tasty, but what I like the best is the ability to squirt just a little into your water or a lot. I might want it stronger for a substitute for a yummy fruity drink but just a squeeze into my running water bottle was just right. Just a light, barely sweet taste to make my water just a little less "ho hum."

Thought I'd share. No idea how the other flavors are, but if you try 'em, let us know!

:drinker:

Replies

• MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Thank you I will be looking for it, glad you tried it, sux having to log 10 cals per packet of the other stuff.
  • ktsurly
    ktsurly Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the post -- I saw a coupon for those this weekend and wondered how they were. I think the packets that you put in a bottle of water are way too sweet, so I think these would be perfect!
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'll look into that!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My fiance came home the other day with a bottle of each flavor of Mio. I was thinking this could be a good, sugar free, zero-calorie substitute for Crystal Light. I have to say, though, I was majorly disappointed. I found there to be a significant fake aftertaste, and I'm not someone who is usually bothered by artificial sweeteners. That said, my fiance absolutely loves several of the flavors, so it's definitely worth a shot if you're looking for something to add to your water without adding sugar or calories.
  • NikkiWork
    NikkiWork Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is sodium in them?
  • curlymason
    curlymason Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! How are these sweetened? I can't use Crystal Light because I'm allergic to aspartame, so I prefer things sweetened with Splenda.
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    just read the bottle 0mg sodium.
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2011-02-22-watertweaks22_ST_N.htm
    While MiO has no artificial flavors, it does have artificial colors, artificial sweeteners and preservatives. That's something some of the smaller brands have avoided.

it contains SPLENDA
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have all the flavors and like them all! :) I usually have one or two different flavors floating around in my purse so I always have some with me, Im not big on plain water and these are so much easier than crystal light.
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    BUMP: I'd like to know more stores that carry these...I'm hoping Target does!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've tried the fruit punch (very good) and the sweet tea (went straight to the trash! ).
  • NikkiWork
    NikkiWork Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks clohessy for answering about the sodium...my Sunday paper had a coupon for this and I was thinking about looking into it...going shopping either tonight or tomorrow I'll be picking this up and trying it!!! Thanks for everyone's in put!