New Here! Need to loose baby weight!

Options
Hello All,

I have a 7 month old. I'd been breastfeeding up to six months and couldn't diet. I need to loose 7 lbs- would like to by summer! I've been trying to loose weight for 3 weeks now- have lost a few pounds but it's started to decline. My diet of choice has been Atkins but I think I need to count calories in addition to carbs. It's always been really easy for me to loose weight- after the baby things are much tougher. Balancing a full time job, a baby, and buying/selling a house with weight loss has been tricky. I'm sure lots of you out there are going through the same thing! Any tips are appreciated!!:smile:

Replies

• LRaines4
    LRaines4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also trying to lose baby weight after having my second child (she's now 6 1/2 months). I've lost 50 so far, and have another 12 to get to pre-preg weight, but I just want to be fit and healthy...and also wear a bikini this summer :) I've lost most of it from drinking nothing but water, no fast food and watching portions. I also started running a couple months ago and run 3-4 times a week with some strength training and yoga mixed in.

It can be stubborn, but you may be at a plateau. I did that for 6 weeks. No matter what I did I couldn't get under 140, so I kicked up the running a notch and started watching what I was eating a lot more and I'm finally under 140!! I am going to send you a friend invite so we can help support eachother to get into hot mom shape!