Hi!!!

Options
I currently weigh 189 lbs, I'm 23, and I'm 5'0...yea I'm a little chunky, lol! My goal is to get back down to 150...that was the perfect size for me...oh the joys of marriage, lol!!! But, I have been working out really hard to loose this weight and nothing has really been happening....if anything i've been maintaining the same weight. And then BOOM! it hit me, I am not eating well and it has really been effecting me....I am tired of this weight...I want to look good for not only my husband but for myself....my self esteem has deminished within these last few months. I am really on here for moral support and would love to make some new friends. Best to luck with everyone elses fitness goals!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • liljen79
    liljen79 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello! Welcome and good luck with your journey! I find the community here quite fantastic! The moral support is really great!
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    welcome:) You will find this sight has a great support system!
  • bcardinali
    Options
    Hi there. Good for you for wanting to get healthy for yourself! So what have you tried so far? I know from personal experience that what you eat is just as important - if not more so - than the amount of exercise that you do. For me, it almost doesn't matter how much I work out, I will not lose the weight unless I really watch what I eat. Have you counted calories before? Do you know how to read food labels and how many calories you should have in a day? I would be glad to help as much as I am able! I used to go to a personal trainer and I've been counting calories/involved in nutrition for several years now.

Good luck and just take it one day at a time!
    :smile: