what do you eat?

Options
So like I have said in many blogs that i stopped everything I was doing working out and eating right for 2 months and I forgot what I was doing now that I am starting up again. I cut my calories down to 1200 and I forget what to eat for breakfast and lunch while I am at work plus snacks so that I can have enough calories to eat a good dinner with my family.

I did good this past friday I had a kashi protein bar for breakfast 150 calories i had a banana for am snack and for lunch i had a chef salad but didnt have a afternoon snack.

Saturday I had gold puffs cereal with 1% milk for breakfast +150 calories
Lunch I had Chic Fila grilled chicken on wheat bun 250 (sooo good)
Dinner I had spaghetti with the family and still had calories left over

Im good when I am home its when I am at work that things are alot harder I know I will have to bring stuff with me just dont know what? Please help me out.

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    So like I have said in many blogs that i stopped everything I was doing working out and eating right for 2 months and I forgot what I was doing now that I am starting up again. I cut my calories down to 1200 and I forget what to eat for breakfast and lunch while I am at work plus snacks so that I can have enough calories to eat a good dinner with my family.

I did good this past friday I had a kashi protein bar for breakfast 150 calories i had a banana for am snack and for lunch i had a chef salad but didnt have a afternoon snack.

Saturday I had gold puffs cereal with 1% milk for breakfast +150 calories
    Lunch I had Chic Fila grilled chicken on wheat bun 250 (sooo good)
    Dinner I had spaghetti with the family and still had calories left over

Im good when I am home its when I am at work that things are alot harder I know I will have to bring stuff with me just dont know what? Please help me out.
  • greeneyedgirl
    Options
    It's good to bring portable snacks like nuts, cut up vegetables, yogurt, fruit and cheese. Anything that doesn't require a lot of prep while you are working.
  • kylie_284
    Options
    I find buying bagged salads and a bottle of dressing and leaving it in the fridge at work is a good idea. Also try making a half a turkey and veggie sandwhich and adding sme fruit and fresh vegetables to go with it.