Hello :]

Options
Hi!

I'm Elizabeth. I started using this site a few weeks ago and love it :] I have a hard time motivating myself to get to the gym or even get off my chair.. I'm a fourth year university student so I spend a LOT of time sitting at a desk, sitting in class, driving.. After all that sitting I feel worn out and rarely make it to the gym. I joined this site because I really need to get a handle on my health. I feel that it is really affecting my mental health and that I really need to get healthy and feel healthy. I'm also hoping to inspire my boyfriend. He's overweight with a long family history of diabetes and I really want us to have a long happy life together! I hope once he sees how happy I am and how easy weight loss is he will want to work harder. So I'm remaining positive and I hope this site will give me that boost to finally shed those pounds :]

Replies

• Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth, welcome to MFP. It is great that you joined. We are happy to have you girl. Motivation from friends is the key to success.

Add me :)

Think positive.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a great tool to help on your weight loss journey. I'm sure you'll inspire your boyfriend in no time at all! Good luck :)
  • etoille325
    Options
    Good luck! Positive thoughs always helps! I am sending good vibes your way!