My Wonderful Boyfriend

Options
Current Weight: 210
Goal Weight: 120

It starts NOW. Seriously. I just had the most wonderful conversation with my boyfriend, and basically it went like this: "You're beautiful either way, but damn, would I love to have you feel comfortable walking around in a piece of lacy lingerie!"

Okay, sounds a little weird, maybe, but it's nice, nice to have the support, yet know that either way, I will be loved and accepted.

I have my jeans and I have my white piece of lingerie. I can do this. It starts now.

Replies

• nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Aww, sounds like a nice guy. (Some may mistake this as de-motivation, but it's not :)

I wish I had a bf!.. Well I did, but because of my self esteem(lack of) I was never intimate so.. buh-bye boyfriend. Lol. I need someone patient and inspiring like yours, :)
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had a convo like that too. Best of luck to you. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.
    :flowerforyou:
  • megansweitzer
    Options
    As stupid as this may sound, that is totally inspiring lol My boyfriend is the same way!!!
  • megansweitzer
    Options
    As stupid as this may sound, that is totally inspiring lol My boyfriend is the same way!!!
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I had a similar conversation. I can't wait. We can do this!! :)
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Options
    Funny how a balanced comment like that aka...."I love you just the way you are BUT I support you in what you're doing" makes you realize what I good man you have. And WORK that lingerie!!!
  • MsMe79
    MsMe79 Posts: 54
    Options
    Awww my husband is the same. Some people can see that as a negative, but it depends on your relationship and how you take things each other say and obviously you're like me, and took that in the way it was meant.

My husband is always saying things like "I can't keep my hands of you now, it's just gonna increase, which I didn't think was possible" and some might get offended by that, but I know how my husband treats me now, so all I know is I"m going to need to put a shock collar on him when I get to goal.... trust me, I almost need a shock colloar now!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • StephenHebs
    StephenHebs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Y'all should do MFP together!

My girlfriend and I have been tracking our food and exercise for almost 40 days. Not only has it been physically healthy, but we are sharing a positive experience!