Joined a while ago but havent been very motivated....

Options
....but im gonna try harder now than I ever have! I need to lose 45 pounds, I cant believe im considered OBESE!! :sad: I want to feel pretty and sexy again. So here I go!

Replies

• aliciavasq
    Options
    ....but im gonna try harder now than I ever have! I need to lose 45 pounds, I cant believe im considered OBESE!! :sad: I want to feel pretty and sexy again. So here I go!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    yeah .. the obese word kinda sucks. I'm morbidly obese ... my fat is haunting me which is quite morbid :laugh: It doesn't help that when I'm on my wii fit the bar that measures body type is trying to jump off the tv screen.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You can do it

44118.png

:flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hey don't worry, my BMI is considered 'overweight', which I'm definitely not. :tongue: Feel pretty and sexy in your own skin and appreciate your body for what it's capable of, not just what you're unhappy with. Then once you lose the body fat for your health, you will truly be able to love your body. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You can do it! If an old fart like me can change to a healthier way of living, so can you!!

Cant wait to see the new pictures!!:flowerforyou:
  • mt003364
    Options
    i cant believe Im considered obese myself....I have about 55 pound to loose....think positive and everything will be OK
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site- you CAN do it and you'll get a ton of support on this site.
    Good luck!!
    Anne