I'm new and ready to get going!

Options
Hi all! I'm super excited about this site! The one thing that I always hate is writing down everything I eat, so I never do! This is so easy. I am on my third day. I have a lot to lose...a bit over 100 pounds, but I will do it a pound at a time.

Replies

• lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I am fairly new too! This is my 3rd week. You can do this!!!!!!
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Luck !
  • vmlquilts
    Options
    Hey Red Sox fan! I'm in New England too! Hopefully the weather will warm up and we can get out a bit more! Today is my first day too. I've downloaded the app for my Blackberry so it makes it a bit easier to log in food and exercise. Good luck to you!
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, it is truly a wonderful site & I have been on it for a week & it's absolutely easy to keep up with as well. It makes you more conscientious & every minute of exercise, including housework is accounted for. You just can't beat it! I can't say enough good things about it! Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends to encourage you!!!
  • RedsoxFan88
    RedsoxFan88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I actually live in South Carolina! The weather has been warm! I don't have the Internet on my phone...haven't made the plunge to a higher phone bill! I think that would be the ideal ay to go! Talk about convenient!
  • RedsoxFan88
    RedsoxFan88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will update with a weight loss in about a week. :)
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a wonderful site. Feel free to add me!
  • Afrancisrn
    Options
    I'm pretty new too and excited! You can do it!! :) This tool is amazing. Even when you snack you can see it and control your snacks. Again, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :) Welcome.
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Hey fello Sox Fan... My daughter and I are avid fans and love that we are able to connect with others on MFP that are striving to get healthy. This is an awesome site and when you stick to it... IT WORKS!!! I have never been able to lose weight, but this makes it so much easier... Blessings for a Peaceful Journey and I am always open to new friends...

5768506.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter