Looking for MFP friends

Options
Hi, I've been on this site since November 2010 but I haven't really been in any of the message boards I've just been logging food. I am now back after a 2 month break from moving and really need some help and motivation in reaching my goals. I'd like to start getting involved in the message boards and making friends. Any takers? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I try to comment on my MFP friend's statuses several times a week. Good luck to you!
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'll take ya! Friends really do help! Add me if you would like!!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :smile:
  • ToniRee
    ToniRee Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend also.
  • Jerri56
    Jerri56 Posts: 5
    Options
    sure, i'm game. welcome back :)
  • daniellefsc
    daniellefsc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm new to the site and could use all the support I can get.
  • pamelagail
    Options
    You can add me we all need as much support that we can get.
  • beachcomber99
    beachcomber99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Please feel free to add me. Good luck! :)
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hey ! welcome back.. (anyone) feel free to add me too! chrissyv1024
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!I `m so glad you are doing something for yourself while you are young.I waited to my 40`s to do something.I was 300+ by then.I`ve lost 104 lbs so far and still have 20-30 to go.It`s been a struggle,but so worth it.
    You can do whatever you want as long as you want it bad enough.My motto is -quitters never win and winners never quit.One day at a time!!You can add me if you`d like to.:flowerforyou: jane
  • JordanMarie1
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I live alone which means this is basically my only form of motivation. My friends and family don't really know what I'm doing and I guess for the sake of my dignity I'd like to keep it that way.

Janemartin02: WOW! That is fantastic. I was up to 304 lbs and i'm down to 260.4 as of this morning, so I am getting there. But it is much easier with help and support!