Hoe do YOU enter Zumba?

Options
Oooops...that would be HOW, but I cant figure out how to fix it! I was entering Zumba as Modern Dance, but only getting 271 calories for 50 minutes. I go HARD in Zumba and there no way its that low. Someone said to enter as high impact aerobics and I got a count of 492. That seems better. What do you do?

Replies

• superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I enter it as "dancing, aerobic, modern, twist"
  • momboys
    momboys Posts: 2
    Options
    I love Zumba. My instructor burns about 800-900 per 1 hour class. I usually burn between 500-600. Zumba is fun but if you really push yourself it's a great work out. Good luck.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i enter the same as superstah- figure it is better to show i burnt less than too many. :o)
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    I am going to try Zumba Thursday at my gym. I have never done it but it looks like fun. I was also wondering how to enter it.
    Some had told me that they use their BHM and see how many calories they burn in under dance....twist.....
  • Surfergurl29
    Options
    Hey there....I entered in my Zumba under Modern Ballet, Dancing Twist (or whatever it's called) gives me the right amount of burn but I'm sure it's not exact (but then again what is?)