Hello my fitness friends!

Options
I joined fitness pal about a month ago and I absolutely love it. I feel guilty if I don't log in everyday and now that my parents and sister are on because of me so I need to make sure I'm holding up on my end for them! I am so proud of everyone one on here I think that this is just one more step closer to being at your happy weight. I gained over 15 lbs after moving to Midland, MI for nursing school and have been at my heaviest weight ever. My hopes is to get at my best weight every while still be healthy. I hope that I can adjust my stress eating food habits into healthy and eating in moderation. Good luck to all of you! We are all in this together!

God bless,
Lauren

Replies

• zenfocus
    zenfocus Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Excellent! It's so awesome when our family members can support us in our new and healthy lifestyle choices. :) Who got who to join first?
  • LaurenGiannelli
    Options
    It started off with realizing how big I had gotten. Then it was around lent so I gave up cheese and alcohol which has been super hard. I then found the myfitnesspal app on my phone and loved it. Then my mom was inspired probably because of how much I was talking about it :wink: Then I am pretty sure my mom gave my dad a little push. My sister had already been on myfitnesspal but hadn't been on it in a long time and now she started it up again. I was excited to be inspiring without even knowing it!