Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian's Shred it with Weights calories burned?

How do you log this for calories burned? It's both cardio & strength. Any ideas?

Replies

• Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    I think I log it as cardio interval training.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I've been logging it as circuit training with my time and let mfp figure calories then
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    I log it as circuit training.
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    I made a kettlebell category. I do that workout with a 15 lb kettlebell, and my HRM said I burned about 240 .
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    I made a kettlebell category. I do that workout with a 15 lb kettlebell, and my HRM said I burned about 240 .
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    I log it as circuit training. circuit training in general involves cardio mixed with strength. I really believe I am burning more calories than what it says, though.
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    I logged it at circuit training to get a estimate since I don't have a HRM or anything of the like
  • I would see if there are any similar circuit kettle bell exercises in the database. I, also, use a heart-reate monitor with chest strap to monitor calorie burn and then log all of my activities as cardio so it will deduct the calories in/ calories out.
    Hope that helps! Keep rockin' it!!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 532 Member
    Thanks! This really helped!
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    totally invest in a heart rate monitor. it will change.your.life. :)
  • i use a heart rate monitor- every time I do the video i burn over 300 calories