Calorie burning

Options
How do you know how many calories u burn in just moving around and showering and dressing . the everday things we do that arent considered as cardio.?

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    How do you know how many calories u burn in just moving around and showering and dressing . the everday things we do that arent considered as cardio.?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    There are some activity calculators that will tell you about the little stuff. It can add a bit to your output depending on your weight/height and how long it takes you. Just google Activity Calculator and see what you can find :)
  • webebeer
    Options
    hey bigjug1976...I noticed you like to fish...this burns quite a few calories...fishing form the bank for a 190lbs person burns 216 cal. an hours sitting...standing is 302 an hour.....my husband loves to fish and you can't even tell that man has a butt.....lol....good luck...
    wendy
  • webebeer
    Options
    this is a great site one of the members posted

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/

go to calories burned then click on activity list....site is great...you can enter your weight and mins done to get the total burned......hope that helps
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I found a downloadable calorie counter that you can put right on your desktop. I got it at freedownloadscenter.com. Or google free calorie counter downloads to find it. It just takes two seconds.
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I found a downloadable calorie counter that you can put right on your desktop. I got it at freedownloadscenter.com. Or google free calorie counter downloads to find it. It just takes two seconds.