Introducing Myself

Options
What's up peoples? I've been using myfitnesspal for 5 weeks. I'm a 34 year old male. I've been telling myself for the last 10 years that I wanted to lose all my weight by the time I was 35. Well, I turn 35 in July so I've got a few months to make it happen. Like I said, I started this about 5 weeks back. My profile says that I've only lost 12 pounds but, I wasn't sure of my beginning weight so I guessed at 285. It was probably more like 290 so I've actually lost somewhere between 12-17 pounds over the last 5 weeks.

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!!
  • wwagw72
    wwagw72 Posts: 45
    Options
    Never a better time to start. You are four years ahead of me:)
  • iraidatheseeker
    Options
    Hey welcome aboard and best wishes!! :wink:
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to get motivated. I have set my weight loss goal to my 40th birthday! I will be 39 in July so I have just over a year. I have lost 20 pounds so far and have about 80 left. If you need encouragement feel free to add me to your friends!! Best of luck with your goals, you can do it!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    What's up peoples? I've been using myfitnesspal for 5 weeks. I'm a 34 year old male. I've been telling myself for the last 10 years that I wanted to lose all my weight by the time I was 35. Well, I turn 35 in July so I've got a few months to make it happen. Like I said, I started this about 5 weeks back. My profile says that I've only lost 12 pounds but, I wasn't sure of my beginning weight so I guessed at 285. It was probably more like 290 so I've actually lost somewhere between 12-17 pounds over the last 5 weeks.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome!!good luck!!
  • brindle619
    Options
    keep up the good work man!!!!!!
  • debidissell
    Options
    Good job!! Keep up the good work!