so close but so far (w/ pic)

Options
i feel so close but still so far! this lido pooch nd my lido love handles are all i have left!!! any ideas for what workouts will help me lose this little bit??

1qjwgl.jpg2m7g904.jpg

Replies

• haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    cardio, cardio, cardio!
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    SCOTTY MCGERRY!!!
    XD
    you're looking awesome!keep it up
  • ashleighlvschris
    Options
    Im starting pilates for the "muffin top"! I found a great workout video on you tube. Just search pop pilates.
  • rebecca916
    Options
    You look really good! Congratulations on your hard work.
    I'm almost there (:

Elliptical machines, treadmills, and strength training exercises might do the trick (:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't try to lose even one pound. Just focus on eating well and exercise to build muscle tone. And be aware that you might even gain weight, but you'll look slimmer and tighter.
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You should try no more trouble zones....by Jilian Michaels........it's supposed to target those areas. I bought it but have not tried it yet. Good Luck
  • sirphilipe
    sirphilipe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Try the workouts by Zuzzana on Bodyrocktv - http://www.bodyrock.tv/

Look how cut she has gotten all muscle!
  • SBug
    SBug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Be ready for No More Trouble Zones.. It'll kick your butt (and your arms, and your abs.. everything)!!!
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    RiiNaCHiiCK09 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i wish i cud do trouble zones by jillian michaels! unfortunately im poor nd cnt buy dvds or go to the gym =/
    my workouts are all done at home so far.
  • ashleighlvschris
    Options
    I'm with you on that! Times are hard right now, that's why I'm glad I found some awsome workouts on youtube! I did the pop pilates for the first time this morning & I loved it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If by chance you have Netflix Streaming, there's a lot of workout videos on that, too. I like the Crunch series, and the 10 minute solution series.