Spinach Lasagna Rolls w/ Pics

Options
JAG1224
JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
imag0202s.jpg <---- HOW DO I RESIZE IT? IT'S HUGE, BUT IT'S REALLY A SMALL FILE?

Servings: 9 • Serving Size: 1 roll • Calories: 224.9 • Fat: 5.1 g • Fiber: 3.4 g • Protein: 13.0 g • Carbs: 31.5

9 lasagna noodles, cooked (I used wheat ones but it doesn't have to be, the calories are based off of reg. ones)
10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained
15 oz fat free ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated reduced fat Parmesan cheese
1 egg
salt and fresh pepper to taste
16 light tomato & basil sauce
9 tbsp part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 350°. Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.

Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.

Ladle sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.

To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.

I got this recipe from www.skinnytaste.com.. check it out. Great recipes! This is the 1st of the many I will try from the site! Turned out wonderful!

Replies

• ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    Make the IMG lowercase --- img : ) Looks yummy!
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    imag0202s.jpg[IMG]<---- HOW DO I MAKE THIS SHOW? Servings: 9 • Serving Size: 1 roll • Calories: 224.9 • Fat: 5.1 g • Fiber: 3.4 g • Protein: 13.0 g • Carbs: 31.5 9 lasagna noodles, cooked (I used wheat ones but it doesn't have to be, the calories are based off of reg. ones) 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese 1/2 cup grated reduced fat Parmesan cheese 1 egg salt and fresh pepper to taste 16 light tomato & basil sauce 9 tbsp part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded Preheat oven to 350°. Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish. Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles. Ladle sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls. To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll. I got this recipe from www.skinnytaste.com.. check it out. Great recipes! This is the 1st of the many I will try from the site! Turned out wonderful![/img]

I believe someone mentioned making the IMG all lowercase. Good luck it sounds yummy I'd love to see the pics!
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll have to try it!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    [img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7033/imag0202s.jpg[/ img] Like that, just take the space out of the second set of brackets.[/img]
  • cm80123
    cm80123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks this sounds great!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Thanx for sharing! Looks delicous!
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    [img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7033/imag0202s.jpg[/ img] Like that, just take the space out of the second set of brackets.[/img]

THANKS! IT WORKED BUT IT CAME OUT HUGE! HOW DO I MAKE IT SMALLER BECAUSE IT'S CUTS OFF OTHERWISE. THANKS AGAIN! :)
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Although I can't see the pic
  • sheetsofheaven
    sheetsofheaven Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump
  • francis904
    francis904 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • c_turner
    c_turner Posts: 18
    Options
    Bump
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ks1588
    ks1588 Posts: 15
    Options
    Bump!
  • myndee
    myndee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    BUMP
    :smile:
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    Bump!
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    These are delicious... I have pictures on my blog- I made these about a month ago :-)

I dont know how to add pictures either, but I included a link to my blog so you can see a picture of them. The only difference is I paired my lasagna rolls with some garlic cilantro shrimp.

http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/2011/03/recipe-of-week.html
  • lisaloo85
    lisaloo85 Posts: 81
    Options
    bump
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I think this will be supper tonight =)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    ooooo I think this will definitely be dinner tonight. Well unless Zumba gets the best of me lol I have some ground turkey already thawed out to add to this reciepe. I can't wait!!