Hey Everyone!

Options
kaylah_x
kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
Hey Newbie here!

My name is Kaylah & Im from Australia!....Am always stalking this forum & the what to expect one and it always seems to get me in the right frame of mind to WANT to start.... but yeah i always put it off...So i thought i'd join up! Im so hoping this will help me get off my bum & get motivated!.... My baby is now 14mths, there has been so much stopping & starting in that time that its driving me insane...So im hoping i can stick with it & do something about it just like all u guys!

:)

Replies

• CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It's a fantastic site with lots of great people! We are all in this together!! Good luck!!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard. You will like this site--lots of good stuff, advice, support, motivation....Good luck with your journey.
  • bwleung89
    bwleung89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you on MFP! Hope you have success in your goals.
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    glad to have you join us
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,112 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Do what you can. It takes some time before it all falls into place, so start with what you can do, even if it's just weighing yourself more and walking around the house or around the neighborhood. If you try to change everything at once, it's overwhelming. Small changes add up, so just start!
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    Thanks! Im finding this place so helpful already. Its great! Its always seems that bit easier if you have ppl around you that are in the same boat!
  • elizabethx
    Options
    Welcome
    I am Aussie too :) Yay!
    Good luck! xoxo
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    Thanks heaps!