20 lbs in a month

Options
darthwein
darthwein Posts: 37 Member
I know that we all tend to lose a lot of weight quickly at first, and then it slows down a bit. That being said I have dropped 20lbs in a month, and I am wondering what to expect from month 2 if I continue the same diet and exercise routine. Anyone with experience on this your input is very welcome. Thanks again in advance for the info.

Replies

• Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    i lost 44 lbs in 3 months. I dont know about 40 lbs in two months, but I think you can some pretty close. not that I am any sort of expert or anything.
  • 4everm3
    4everm3 Posts: 22
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the things that you are doing to lose it so fast? I am doing a lot of workouts and walking a day but it's still not coming off that fast,
  • lnmackel
    lnmackel Posts: 11
    Options
    Good for you!. How did you lose so much weight in a month? My concern is that you will get frustrated if you don't lose as much in Month two. You might lose 10 pounds or less which might be more healthy and much more realistic. Keep Going! Good luck!
  • goshagirl
    goshagirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the things that you are doing to lose it so fast? I am doing a lot of workouts and walking a day but it's still not coming off that fast,

me either. I workout and stay within my calories...it seems like I am the slowest loser ever =)
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    wow thats great how now we are all going to have ask HOW you did it
  • krishall72
    Options
    change up your routine and diet a bit. confuse your body. exercise differently or at different times. if your doing a gym do the machines in different order each time. dont eat exactly the same day in and day out. if you vary at least a couple to three hundred calories a day ( while staying under your dietary goals) your metabolism gets confused and doesnt know at what rate to burn calories and it just tries to keep up to the max thus doing the most good on the days you eat the least but running good on your regular goal days. just dont get to low. go low to high to not so low to right at goal to lowest to 200 under and so on. dont get discouraged. and keep up the good work.
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    change up your routine and diet a bit. confuse your body. exercise differently or at different times. if your doing a gym do the machines in different order each time. dont eat exactly the same day in and day out. if you vary at least a couple to three hundred calories a day ( while staying under your dietary goals) your metabolism gets confused and doesnt know at what rate to burn calories and it just tries to keep up to the max thus doing the most good on the days you eat the least but running good on your regular goal days. just dont get to low. go low to high to not so low to right at goal to lowest to 200 under and so on. dont get discouraged. and keep up the good work.

I agree! You need to change your goals every few weeks or so & keep your metabolism guessing! =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!