Anyone have a great diet plan they would like to share?

Options
Around 1410 cals. My diet paln is getting really old... Need new ideals :)

Replies

• eouimet
    eouimet Posts: 29
    Options
    i love to have oatmeal! for breakfast or afternoon snack or even desert its really filling and very few calories! I highly recommend gluten free oatmeal its delicious and has only like 180 calories and 5 ingredients. so good for you and yummy!! no joke try it =)
  • ericzintx
    ericzintx Posts: 32
    Options
    If you're looking for new ideas for putting meals together, this website will help you put stuff together based on macronutrient ratios. Just ignore all the fast food junk it comes up with and stick with the REAL food!

It's pretty simple:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/tools/caloric-ratio-search

Hope this helps a little!

Eric
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i don't really stick with a plan myself. i just eat stuff that sounds yummy and fits with my cal goals. allrecipes.com is my favourite place to browse for ideas. and it's nice that they have nutrition info for most recipes, though i usually adjust stuff to make it healthier, as they are not a healthy food specific site.
  • kinda1462
    kinda1462 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :heart:
  • sjmartinez
    Options
    You say it's getting old? What is old about it, maybe you are sticking with the same ole stuff? For me I get tired of eating salad after the third day.
    I like to experiment with different soups, you can change up the types of broths and the types of veggies you use.
  • btru2u73
    btru2u73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too get old of my stuff quick. I basically ate egg whites, veggie bacon, chicken, salad, and various fruits & veggies through my largest weight loss. I've started going to cook books though to get a spin on some things. Portion control is all I really need to work on - you can have most of the good tasting stuff in the world as long as portion control with a large side of veggies is on the plate!