Anyone need to lose around 20lb?

Options
Morning! I'm looking for My Fitness Pals that have similar goals to me - to lose around 20lb and get more confidence. I'm also training for a couple of runs (10k in May and half marathon in September). Would be nice to support each other :smile:

Replies

• dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have around that left to lose.
  • jill8277
    jill8277 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes please! I'm also a runner and would love to get some support.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I AM WANTING TO LOSE AROUND THAT AMOUNT!!!XX
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    Yes, I've got that left to go & I've started the C25K programme with a view to doing the Race for Life 5k - never ran before!

Good luck hun

Emma
  • Zamgirl
    Zamgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too, and I also run (slowly). Would love to have some online support.
  • Zamgirl
    Zamgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too, and I also run (slowly). Would love to have some online support.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 20 more lbs. Hope to be there by summer.
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've got that left to go & I've started the C25K programme with a view to doing the Race for Life 5k - never ran before!

Good luck hun

Emma

I am doing all of the above :)
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have around 20lbs left to lose and im also training for a 10k in July and half Marathon in October!

Good Luck on your journey.....will help however i can :)

Ceri x
  • hobbseashaddow
    Options
    I have that and more to loose and am training to do the 30k Kokoda walk end of May..... Would luv some support too!!! Great POST!
  • runninginplace
    runninginplace Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Morning! I'm looking for My Fitness Pals that have similar goals to me - to lose around 20lb and get more confidence. I'm also training for a couple of runs (10k in May and half marathon in September). Would be nice to support each other :smile:

Your goals could be mine! I'm looking to lose just over 20 lbs and am training to run my first half marathon in late fall or one in January! I'll send you a friend request.
  • jacyrod
    jacyrod Posts: 13
    Options
    That's close to what I want to loose and I am also a runner (sorta) trying to get back on it since my buddy got a new job and can't run w me no more...but I'm def up for some two-way support... Hope you are having great runs!