• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Monday-1.jpg
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Monday-1.jpg

How beautiful! Even sweeter yet ...that you shared it with us all! Thanks Losin_It and you have a good one as well.....I'm off to hang at the gym for a few:drinker:
  • rjjarvis
    Options
    Good points! I was listening on the radio to some sports, and someone made a comment about some notable failure that a professional baseball team had made, playing very badly against an opponent, and speculated that it might be very hard to move forward with all that bad memory hanging over the team.

The other commenter said that this was precisely wrong -- and that one of the main reasons that the members of a professional baseball team could play at that level was their ability to let the past go, to move from a disastrous and embarrassing defeat on Day 1 to playing flawlessly and on an inspired level on Day 2.

When you think about it, it makes sense. Peak performance essentially requires you to completely disregard any past issue that might drag you down.

So, bottom line, forget your failure to comply -- just start complying now and don't fret about the past. That's the way to succeed.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Awe man, why are you always so perky on Mondays? Don't you know you are suppose to be grumby. And there you go trying to make my day better already.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Awe man, why are you always so perky on Mondays? Don't you know you are suppose to be grumby. And there you go trying to make my day better already.

I'm with you, Anna. I say we boycott all cheerfulness until at least Wednesday. :grumble:

Me
    > :angry: