Starting Over Again...

Options
Okay, I found this site before and was really excited to get started, but lacked motivation to follow through.. Well, I'm back because I can't give up now. I know that I can do this it just takes some motivation on my part. I want to become healthy and the way I'm going now is not the way. So, here I am and I will be officially starting on October 20th, 2008. I was lucky to find a treadmill at a yard sale for 50 so there goes one of my excuses no to exercise because that was one, that I could not get to the gym.. LOL!! Okay, I am weighing in at 205lbs., 5'7 and will check in every week. I do need support so any that I can receieve will help.. Thanks for lending your ear. Talk to you later...

Margrette

61710.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• iwanna35
    Options
    Okay, I found this site before and was really excited to get started, but lacked motivation to follow through.. Well, I'm back because I can't give up now. I know that I can do this it just takes some motivation on my part. I want to become healthy and the way I'm going now is not the way. So, here I am and I will be officially starting on October 20th, 2008. I was lucky to find a treadmill at a yard sale for 50 so there goes one of my excuses no to exercise because that was one, that I could not get to the gym.. LOL!! Okay, I am weighing in at 205lbs., 5'7 and will check in every week. I do need support so any that I can receieve will help.. Thanks for lending your ear. Talk to you later...

Margrette

61710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • aliciavasq
    Options
    Im starting over again myself so I totally understand all of the ridiculous excuses we make for ourselves, so I hope we both can make it. Im trying to lose 45 pounds......sounds like so much when you actually look at the facts. Oh well, here it goes and I will never let it come back. Good Luck!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: <~~~drink lots of water
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well, not that I'm happy to see that there are other people who are struggling, but I am happy to see that there are other people out there that I can relate to. My weight is like a rollercoaster ride, it goes up & down right along w/my motivation. I just recently was successful in losing 23 lbs., and then gave up and have already gained some back:ohwell: . I am also starting over tomorrow (10/20/08). I do the p90x workouts. I really have come too far to fall off the diet wagon as well, so I need to give myself a firm kick in the rear end and get back on track. I will also check in on the message boards every week, so I will keep an eye out for you ladies. Good luck to both of you:happy: .

86589.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck, we are all here for you :flowerforyou:
  • iwanna35
    Options
    :smile: I just want to thank everyone for the support and know that we are here for each other.

I have to tell a funny story... What was funny and really made me push myself was.. I was cleaning up going through some old pictures and seen some of me from a couple of years ago and could not believe how thin and healthy I looked, but what was even funnier I thought I was big then..lol!! I have really let myself go and stop caring about the way I look. Please know that I'm not losing weight for anyone, I'm doing it for myself and my health. I have 2 boys, one is 18 and one is 2 years old. I really have to keep up with the little one.. LOL!! because he is always on the move. I did get up this morning at 5:30am and worked out on my treadmill for 30 minutes. I have to say it was really hard to do because one I did not want to get up and 2nd it was just hard because I'm out of shape, but in the end it felt real GOOD!! I'm proud of myself for making the first step. I also packed me a healty lunch and already prepared myself for a great dinner. Well, I'm looking forward to losing this weight. Well, gotta go talk to you later...

Margrette:wink:
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I too am starting over. I cant' see my family for thanksgiving looking like this, I've got to drop at least 10 lbs before that. Do you think thats possible/?? I've got 50 total to lose & am 50 yrs old so it won't be easy.