Weekend Weakness

neen23
neen23 Posts: 4
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
Five days out of seven I'm at work and because of this I developed a routine to help me in my goals. I pre-buy my breakfast and lunch to avoid crave buying, I never have any money on me so cant give in to those vending machine moments, I joined the gym near work so I can go before or after work (or at lunch if I'm feeling crazy motivated).

But all this good work goes to the pits when Saturday comes and I wake up to the smell of my partner cooking a bacon sandwich... then all my routine goes out the door and I'm happily indulging, and snacking without even realising it!

Does anyone have any help or tips to overcome this bit of weekend weakness?

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]3167840.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Oh my god i would swear i have written this myself! I'm in exactly the same boat! :(
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    there is nothing wrong with a bacon sandwich , include it on a sturday morning , just log it and account for it in your diary and don't use it as a excuse to blow the whole weekend!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    if i didnt know any better, i would have said that was exactly what i had written myself every monday, when i realise how i let myself slip on a weekend....

the only positive is that i am no longer alone............ :smile:
  • neen23
    neen23 Posts: 4
    there is nothing wrong with a bacon sandwich , include it on a sturday morning , just log it and account for it in your diary and don't use it as a excuse to blow the whole weekend!

I know there isn't but thats the start of the spiral down! my idle hands wander to the biscuits or then we go grab a Starbucks and so on....

it doesn't help that my partner isn't on a diet so there is that bad influence right there.....
This discussion has been closed.