How to get rid of celulite

Options
Does anybody know effective method how to get rid of celulite within a month?

Replies

• bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt promise getting rid of it within a month, but toning exercises, drinking lots of water and perhaps using a cellulite cream will help at least
  • RHorihan
    RHorihan Posts: 2
    Options
    The new Runtone shoes give my legs, hips and butt such a big workout from just walking in them during the day!! Maybe they would help you out some :)
  • Gayanka
    Gayanka Posts: 10
    Options
    I wouldnt promise getting rid of it within a month, but toning exercises, drinking lots of water and perhaps using a cellulite cream will help at least

I do all of this things durin 6 month, nothing helps(((
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Eating nothing but apples for a month works very well!

Apart from that, exercise is the key, as always.
  • Gayanka
    Options

Apart from that, exercise is the key, as always.

I'll die in a month)))) living like this))
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options

Is this for real? :noway:

Cellulite is hereditary for the most part, however it can be reduced/avoided by a good diet (healthy, natural foods) and strength training with heavy weights such as deadlifts, squats and lunges. Those are helped me reduce mine down to nothing! Now that my hamstring muscles are popping, the cellulite is gone.
  • LMac423
    LMac423 Posts: 82
    Options
    Wow...really about the eating nothing but apples? That is so awful for you!!! =/

I agree completely with kdiamond! Strength training, good diet, cardio, running uphill...definitely has reduced mine. I train like mad and I still have it. Lots of women do so I've just accepted that!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wow...really about the eating nothing but apples? That is so awful for you!!! =/

I agree completely with kdiamond! Strength training, good diet, cardio, running uphill...definitely has reduced mine. I train like mad and I still have it. Lots of women do so I've just accepted that!

I second this... I train like crazy and my legs are now a LOT smaller than they were... in fact, I've gotten so lean that my ribs are starting to hang out... and guess what... still have the cellulite. It's just as much of a "curse" as Aunt Flow...
  • chrssyeldridge
    chrssyeldridge Posts: 47 Member
    Options

This is a crazy temporary fix but it does work. I use this if I know I am going to the lake or going to be wearing short shorts. I try to do this at least 3 days a week in the summer time... I mix some shea butter oil in with mine and leave on for a bit longer than suggested in the link!

Good luck and let me know if it works for you. :bigsmile:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/76614-warm-coffee-grounds-cellulite/
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Just happened to see this article today... nothing ground-breaking here, but interesting anyway!

http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/beauty+indulgence/features+reviews/the+a+list+cellulite+solution,11401
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options

And yet by some miracle I was actually about the healthiest I have ever been.
  • kimd1974
    kimd1974 Posts: 113
    Options
    A good spray tan does wonders!
  • Gayanka
    Options

This is a crazy temporary fix but it does work. I use this if I know I am going to the lake or going to be wearing short shorts. I try to do this at least 3 days a week in the summer time... I mix some shea butter oil in with mine and leave on for a bit longer than suggested in the link!

Good luck and let me know if it works for you. :bigsmile:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/76614-warm-coffee-grounds-cellulite/
    Thanks for this advice.
  • Gayanka
    Options
    Just happened to see this article today... nothing ground-breaking here, but interesting anyway!

http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/beauty+indulgence/features+reviews/the+a+list+cellulite+solution,11401

Yeh... it is really interesting.... Actually, I eat all from the "goodies" list))) hope it helps me)))
  • livnlite
    Options
    Yes, you can reduce the cottage cheese apearance of celulite by reducing fat in your body. As women age though, it's not that simple. It becomes not as much of a 'fat' problem than than it is a skin problem. The skin becomes thinner and loses elasticity, therefore celulite is much more apparant.