Mona-Vie?

Options
Has anyone had any experience with the Mona-Vie products? I have friends using it & they are getting results.I am trying the 3 day sample right now & will let ya know how it goes

Replies

• jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My cousin endorses it. He swears by its health benefits including weight loss. I'm now healthier than he is and I've never touched it. But, if it works for you, go for it.
  • mmcgille
    mmcgille Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My husband works with some people who use it and sell it. They are getting some good results initially. However, I'm really wary of anything that promises weight loss from shakes. Makes me wonder what happens when they stop taking it. I don't think that there is any magic solution - just a good healthy diet and exercise.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a scam. There are some very good health benefits with the drink and can really help with weight loss and joint relief. My friend sells it and I've tried it myself with great results.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I also have 12 people in my housing complex "selling" the stuff, but they themselves are the only ones who ever buy it. They all swear it works, but they are kidding themselves.. It's just another mlm scam
  • DKWaggoner
    DKWaggoner Posts: 185
    Options
    Not sure i will use it for weight loss because i am diabetic & I need to eat properly.Plus i am not a big fan of the Fad Diet shakes.
    But i am interested to see how the acai juice works with easing annoying aches
  • Slughunter
    Options
    Scam... Once Acai berries are frozen, actually about 30 minutes after they are harvested, the nutritional value/benefit plunges to null zone. Don't waste your time or MONEY. They're great crushed with sugar and Cachaca (Brazilian cane liquor - similar to a vodka). Other than that. The owner's, pyramid schemers, have made millions on Mona Vie. I know several people that swear by it though, they have cases of unsold product going to waste in their garages.

Buyer beware.