Hi

Rockinro
Rockinro Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm new here...and I thought I would give this a try...I've tried stuff in the past but I want to get serious this time...I was just diagnosed with a lot of allergies to food (which part of the reason I couldn't lose weight) I'm on a no mold or yeast diet which sucks because all breads are off limits and I'm italian bread is what we eat most of. Anyways that's about it for me.

Replies

• Hi I'm new here...and I thought I would give this a try...I've tried stuff in the past but I want to get serious this time...I was just diagnosed with a lot of allergies to food (which part of the reason I couldn't lose weight) I'm on a no mold or yeast diet which sucks because all breads are off limits and I'm italian bread is what we eat most of. Anyways that's about it for me.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Hi there - welcome! :bigsmile:
  • Thanks for the welcome
  • I too am new, and Italian. All weight loss achievements came with some obstacles and through this site I hope to get through my lack of motivation and I wish you well in getting to your goals, even with the allergy thing going on for you.
This discussion has been closed.