New

I am so happy to have found this website. Reading what everyone has to say really keeps me motivated and I learn something new everytime I get on. Please keep the good advice coming. I quit working out after the summer and now I am paying for it. I joined a gym 2 weeks ago and I really feel great, but I have a long way to go. Being on this site I hope will help me. I really don't want this to turn into another new years resolution that fails.:smile:

Replies

• I am so happy to have found this website. Reading what everyone has to say really keeps me motivated and I learn something new everytime I get on. Please keep the good advice coming. I quit working out after the summer and now I am paying for it. I joined a gym 2 weeks ago and I really feel great, but I have a long way to go. Being on this site I hope will help me. I really don't want this to turn into another new years resolution that fails.:smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    If you are honest with yourself you will have great success on this site. Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Hi Everyone, im new. This site is great. I have a real problem with my food though, I cant seem to stop eating! Anyone got any ideas of foods that will keep me full up for longer. x :smile:
  • I'm new this week too! My sister PammyB3130 introduced me to the site, and now we're diet buddies. She's in Maine & I'm in Florida. It's hard trying to stick to a new diet plan since I love chocolate and ice cream, but I'm going to give it another shot! Hope to meet new people and have a good support system this time! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Crystal
  • "Hi Everyone, im new. This site is great. I have a real problem with my food though, I cant seem to stop eating! Anyone got any ideas of foods that will keep me full up for longer. x
    Edited by laurenb10 on Thu 01/17/08 09:12 AM "

Laurenb10,
    I find that the more water I drink the less hungry I am. I made it a rule to drink 8 ounces of water before I eat a meal, that also helps you reach your daily water intake. Also, try and eat slower and chew your food longer:drinker:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Welcome crystalnjim3n8 and csantos!

I'm sure you'll find this site as helpful as many of us!

csantos, I love the picture of your dog!!!

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    :flowerforyou: Hi there. Welcome to the site.

I have been in Kimberly, Idaho. Very nice area.

I actually lived in Jerome for several years and Declo. Its good to have you here.
  • Hey Heidi!
    I found you! Thanks for being such a great friend and for helping me find this awesome website. Your the best!

Jen