LAST twenty group?

Options
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some ladies who would like to join me in a group to get these last 20 some pounds off. I have around 22-26 pounds to get to my UGW by my birthday in July. I haven't been able to work out for the past three months due to an ovarian cyst but I'm looking to get back into the daily routine and could really use the motivation. So if you're like me and are looking to lose at least 20 more lbs, please add me and join my group. No name yet. Too tired to be clever. Thanks!! :glasses:

Replies

• 50x30
    50x30 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 17.5 lbs to lose to meet my final goal. Sending friend request now!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have about 22 lbs left to go, down 10. I've been battling a stomach virus since Saturday and am ready to get back on track today! I've been there with the ovarian cyst too. Had mine removed, along with the ovary about, gee...... hmmmm.... LOL Let's see...... 7 years ago??? Nice little scar is all I have left. I was hoping the cyst was the reason for my belly bulge, but that wasn't it. LOL
  • smashmay
    smashmay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too! Would love to lose 20-23 more!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    yayy!! let's do it!
  • Shaqueta
    Shaqueta Posts: 75
    Options
    Good Morning,

This is absolutely what I need to keep me on track. I've lost about 48lbs, got all cute and stuff then I somehow got caught back up in life and those last 15-25 lbs. just aren't coming off as I would have hoped. Yesterday was day one for me all over again. I'm really motivated to loose the last 20by May. I have graduation and I'd love to be under 200. I'm currently at 215. The doc says 180, I say 190 and I'm good.

Thank you for posting this. I needed the motivation. I look forward to working with you.

Have a good Morning
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have about 22 lbs left to go, down 10. I've been battling a stomach virus since Saturday and am ready to get back on track today! I've been there with the ovarian cyst too. Had mine removed, along with the ovary about, gee...... hmmmm.... LOL Let's see...... 7 years ago??? Nice little scar is all I have left. I was hoping the cyst was the reason for my belly bulge, but that wasn't it. LOL

Ack, hope you are feeling much better today! Did your cyst burst or was it just growing so they removed it? I've had mine for about three months and am soo ready for it to be gone. I haven't had a TON of problems with it but I haven't been able to work out or move a whole lot. Ready to kick it in gear!! I too wish I could blame the cyst on my bulge haha. [=
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Count me in..... I have 15 to go till goal however would like 20 for some extra wiggle room...
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    Good Morning,

This is absolutely what I need to keep me on track. I've lost about 48lbs, got all cute and stuff then I somehow got caught back up in life and those last 15-25 lbs. just aren't coming off as I would have hoped. Yesterday was day one for me all over again. I'm really motivated to loose the last 20by May. I have graduation and I'd love to be under 200. I'm currently at 215. The doc says 180, I say 190 and I'm good.

Thank you for posting this. I needed the motivation. I look forward to working with you.

Have a good Morning

You can do it!! I also need the motivation and what better way than to make new friends looking for the same things. I have had that battle as well when I first started this journey last year. I have been yo-yoing like I always do but since being on MFP I haven't yo-yo'd a significant amount. The most I gained back was 12 pounds and realized I need to stick with this. MyFitnessPal has been somewhat of a life saver. Anyhoo, I look forward to to this as well. [=
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    Count me in..... I have 15 to go till goal however would like 20 for some extra wiggle room...

That's why my goal is 22-26 more pounds. haha. I would like my weight to flucuate at my goal weight, not the weight I am currently at. [=
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 15 by July for me! :)
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I have about 18 more pounds to go!
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    I'm in! I got 20-25 more stubborn lbs to go. Some days I feel so overwhelmed trying to figure out how I'm going to get the next 20 off because the first 35 was fun...sometimes easy but now suddenly I have to work HARD!?! Gotta keep telling myself that anything is possible and I am worth it. Let's Do This!
  • linsben
    linsben Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sure, I've got atleast 20 pounds to go, maybe more.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    im in i have about 33 lbs to go but i could use the help
    i use this site and i do weight watchers at the same time
    and weight watchers is working well so far