Low Calorie Milkshake!!!!!

Options
DowntimeDesigns
DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
Okay, its not really a recipe or anything top secret, but I have been drinking the Special K Protein drinks in the morning after my workouts.

This morning, I moved todays drink from the fridge to the freezer while I went and did my Insanity workout then showered and about an hour and a half later, it had started to freeze. I took my first sip and it was like a nice thick creamy Vanilla milkshake!!!!! Sadly its only 10 ounces, but it made my morning!

Replies

• Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! I have chocolate ones in the fridge... gonna have to try freezing one slightly :)
  • my2girlies2029
    Options
    I need to try this! Thanks for sharing
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am gonna make it a point to buy some of those and try it. Thanks for the tip!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Special K Protein Shakes. Haven't tried the vanilla, but the chocolate one is delicious! Definitely will have to try placing it in the freezer for a while.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You can do that with greek yogurt and blend it also. or leave it for an hour and its like ice cream.
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Have to try these shakes, sounds totally delish! Eat the chips and crackers from Special K but never had the protein drinks. Thanks for sharing the idea.