For Low Carber's.....Do You?

Options
Do you start an exercise routine on day one? Or do you give it a few days?

Replies

• MommyPower
    Options
    I started on day 1.
  • Cashley21
    Cashley21 Posts: 15
    Options
    I always think the best policy is to just start exercising! Just don't push your body too hard, since it will be adjusting.
  • KeyMasterOfGozer
    KeyMasterOfGozer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    No time like the present! :smile:
  • GoJoMom2448
    Options
    Ok! You're right....Why not now? :bigsmile:

I'll start my walking routine today then! Still looking for other low carb pals....add Me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Start me up!
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm doing South Beach...which technically isn't low carb, but the first two weeks certainly are!!!! I was kind of wondering the same thing myself because I'm really tired right now and am not sure I can manage exercise! Also I just gave birth 5 weeks ago :)
  • Cashley21
    Cashley21 Posts: 15
    Options
    That motivated me for the day! Thank you!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I'm doing South Beach...which technically isn't low carb, but the first two weeks certainly are!!!! I was kind of wondering the same thing myself because I'm really tired right now and am not sure I can manage exercise! Also I just gave birth 5 weeks ago :)

Your body is going through so many changes.................I would definitely just take it easy and just do what you can as your body heals and adjusts.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I started Day 1 also..............
  • GoJoMom2448
    Options

Your body is going through so many changes.................I would definitely just take it easy and just do what you can as your body heals and adjusts.

Yes! Your body is detoxing so be patient with it. I'm usually quite tired the first couple of days but by day 3 or 4 My energy level is awesome. I had great success with Atkins Induction about 10 yrs ago and lost 40lbs in 2.5 months (I cheated every Saturday, ate Induction food but drank beer LOL).