New to site

Options
Hello everyone, Im Luisa and im on this site to remain accountable for everything that I eat.... My goal is to loose 50lbs and need the motivation to follow thru with it. Im starting small with 10 min on elliptical and will work my way up slowly. Good luck to everyone

Replies

• elizwelshman
    Options
    Welcome & best wishes on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. :flowerforyou:
  • butterfly_lvr
    Options
    welcome Luisa :-) you will absolutely love it here; I love it for the accountability factor AND the great support system that is here. We just got an elliptical a couple weeks ago and hubby and I both use it. Sad to say we are still working our time up on it BUT I figure ANY time on it is better than none. When we use that we also incorporate moves from "day 1 - Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds" and have an upbeat music channel on (the one on tv so there are no commercials LOL We also use just the dvd by itself and then work in extra things like he will use my resistance tube while I use my body ball and things like that. As they say, slow and steady wins the race so just don't ever let yourself get overwhelmed or discouraged if you don't see changes right away. Like my dad says "it didn't go on overnight and won't come off overnight either" :-) feel free to friend me if you want :-)
  • gallegosmagaly
    Options
    Thank you ladies, I am a food lover so the plain act of not indulging on my cravings is strength enough to keep on going. I will reward myself at the end of the week with something.
    I also puchased an elliptical since i dont have any time to go to the gym and that seems to encourage me to work out. One day at a time I have to keep that in mind.
  • dianna29
    dianna29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You should purchase and exercise ball also - there are some great things you can do with it to tone your body when you finished with your cardio workout.. Good Luck