Biggest Loser needs to show HEIGHTS!

Options
awelch79
awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
I love BL but I wish they would show the heights of the contestants. I always look at them during weigh ins and think "Thats how much I weigh...." but then I am 5'10 and I dont know how tall they are!

Replies

• corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    agree!
  • susancelli928
    Options
    I agree.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I know - I look at some of the women thinking "is THAT what I look like?? I also weigh ### lbs!!" The heights would def. help in knowing how much they have to lose total and how far they've really come.
  • Cashley21
    Cashley21 Posts: 15
    Options
    Me too!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I like looking at the info on Wikipedia about the season. It shows their heights and BMIs and stuff in a chart towards the bottom of the page. It's a much better way to be like "I weigh the same as XXX and she looks better than me!". It's pretty cool that almost all the women are near a healthy weight already. Good for them! It helps that the guys haven't ganged up against them and booted them all off like in past seasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Loser:_Couples_4

Also something that really gets me confused is how Kaylee was all upset last week about wanting to go home and saying that she's at her goal. Her BMI is still 29.0... she's got a little ways to go yet.
  • helencassell
    helencassell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good point
  • skinneemee79
    skinneemee79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The past couple of years I know the website shows full profiles for the contestants, including their heights. I haven't checked this year, but have in the past to know if I was really "that fat!"
  • bunna2
    bunna2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks 00trayn!! Went to the wikipedia site and it's great!!
    Wish I read this post months ago to see what I really looked at at my starting weight!
  • luvtuskee
    luvtuskee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES! I agree! BL should be required to show the contestants height so viewers can compare their own weight/height/BMI/clothing size, etc. This has bothered me for quite a few seasons. However, I read through the posts here and noticed that we can go onto BL on Wikipedia for facts and all sorts of info is listed on this website:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Loser
    ....then go Go to USA at the bottom of the page and from there all seasons are listed, Too bad BL doesn't offer such a comprehensive report.