Poem-If my body was a car

Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it.
My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.
My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.
My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.
It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed.
My fuel rate burns inefficiently.
But here's the worst of it --
almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it.
    My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.
    almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    :laugh:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm passing that one on! Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • Amen and amen!!!! The only good part is that I don't have a payment right now, haha!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh that is so funny! You just described my "car". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    That is so funny
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    :laugh: LOL
  • Perfect. No other words could be so descriptive. :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :noway: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member

Oh my-- too true-- :laugh: too true!!!

25r30wi.gif
This discussion has been closed.