need to hide

Options
I have GOT to get into the kitchen and hide those peanut butter crispy treats I made last night to send with the kids' school lunches...they're so delish (from Alicia Silverstone's vegan Kind Diet book), but I've already logged 2 as my breakfast and I seriously cannot afford to eat any more today! lol!!

Now...how can I get in there and get them BEFORE they get me??

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    send in the dog!!
  • BeGreat25
    BeGreat25 Posts: 78
    Options
    Ugh I hear!
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I simply can't have things in my house that I KNOW I CAN"T resist!
  • malias
    malias Posts: 82
    Options
    Get in there and show those treats who's boss! YOU control them, don't let them control you! You can do it!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Get in there and show those treats who's boss! YOU control them, don't let them control you! You can do it!

Totally agree! You are responsible for your choices and you CAN make the right one for you.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Totally agree! You are responsible for your choices and you CAN make the right one for you.

I'm with these two. You can do it. It's hard, but the more you say no, the more you have control. Vocalize if you have to....literally tell those treats whose boss :wink: