new to mfp and need friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hi guys, it's day #2 and I'm feeling pretty good, but I know at some point I'll need that little extra push of motivation!

Who's in?!

Replies

• claudiepaws
    claudiepaws Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm struggling and could do with some joint motivation! Glad to hear you're feeling good! Keep it up!
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sure :) Hi im Sasha.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Come on over - check out my profile and freind me if you would like!
  • tdolphin1
    tdolphin1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm on day 2 myself...count me in too!
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Feel free to add me and if you like you can join my fit group. just message me for details. Have a great day everyone.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hello!! You can add me as a friend!! I have some things I can send you through the messages that you might be interested in that can help you lose weight!! Just typed up stuff... but one thing is a cleanse that a few of my friends here love! I am getting ready to go on it for 10 days in April! See ya out there!
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good for you, keep it going!!
  • Dkp1611
    Dkp1611 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am also new to this site, and already am struggling lol. This has never been easy for me, and I'm working so much lately that it seems impossible to eat healthy and stay within my calorie range :-(
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add!
  • treydawg
    treydawg Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Treydawg. If you read my profile you will get to know if I am worthy to help participate in your quest! I hope so. It is a proven fact that participating as a group in this kind of an endeavor and daily FAITHFUL and HONEST recordings of our meals helps keep us focused on our goal. I mean down to the amount of mustard or mayo that is used. Hope you succeed, and can join my efforts. Thanx!