Hello Everyone :) I'm new...

Options
Hello! I am new to the site, and am loving it!! I kept a little bit of weight after each pregnancy with each of my 3 boys. Before having kids, I weighed about 140, and now I'm at 168 yesterday and 166 today :) So excited to do this, I just hope I can stick with it!! I have a VERY hard time eating seperate from my family, and my husband is such a wonderful cook, yikes, I have alot of mind set to do! Wish me luck!!

Replies

• jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    Good Luck!!

Build up a support network of friends on here, they'll see you through some tough times and celebrate with you through the amazing times!!

Feel free to add me if you want to xx
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    Isn't this site great?! We're all here for you through your triumphs and your struggles (but mostly triumphs). :) Congrats on starting this journey with us!
  • ElizabethHulse
    Options
    Tnanks so much!!
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love this site too. My husband cooks also. I finally got him to see the importance of everyone eating a little bit healthier, so I don't feel so deprived, when him and the kids are eating. Espcially now that he has actually gain weight too. So now he eats what I eat and we made changes to the whole family's diet. Hang in there, ITS SOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JanisBudds
    JanisBudds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I am trying to lose baby weight too! I never lost weight from my son and now trying to lose the weight from my son and daughter! Friend me if you want! I am friends with a lot of moms in similar situations. We are mostly breastfeeding.
  • ElizabethHulse
    Options
    Thank you all for all the encouragement!! I have talked to my husband about eating healthier, but, so far it hasn't done any good. Maybe he doesn't realize how I actually feel about being the size that I am. I don't like it and want to be back to the size I was when we first met in 2002. 26 more pounds to go :) It is so hard to eat seperate, so I need to get my husband on the ball and get cooking healthier!!
  • ElizabethHulse
    Options
    Janis - I breastfed my last baby the first 9 months, but he also had formula since I didn't produce enough milk for all day every day. Loved every moment of it and actually miss it! He turned 1 last week :) No more babies for me so now it is time to lose the weight!! My 1st son put 5 pounds on me, my 2nd son however put 30 pounds on me and I kept every bit of it!! My 3rd son actually took off 2 pounds... weird... but hey, thats great!!