Just Starting Out!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new on this site- just figuring everything out! I found this app on my phone and then finally got into the website... I'm hoping to have a success story to share by next year! I've struggled with my weight literally my whole life, but this site so far looks awesome & i'm planning on using it alot more :)

Replies

• gregh74
    gregh74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You'll love this site. Just be consistant and track your food and exercise. No matter what kind of day you have had.
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Good luck with your weight loss! :)
  • LissaBaby14
    Options
    Thank you! :) I guess I'm gonna have to admit if I cheat on the weekends. haha I think I can, I think I can!
  • RadGirl2013
    Options
    Hi ya! This website has been awesome for me...I just started last week but I can already tell a difference! I love the fact that I can eat whatever I want as long as I stay in my calories. There is little guilt with this program...the key is consitency! I hope to be sharing your success and to be at my goal next year too! Good luck!
  • LissaBaby14
    Options
    That's so awesome! It seems like consistency plans huge role, and who knows sticking to this may even improve my studying habits! I love your quote, I have a huge sweet tooth so I will be thinking of that the next time I reach for a cookie! :) Thank you!
  • celestialanglz
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, LissaBaby14! This community is great because it's filled with a diverse range of people with different goals and lifestyles -- but all consistently supportive and motivated!
  • bdtaylor2009
    Options
    Welcome to MFP good luck
  • LissaBaby14
    Options
    Thank you both!!
  • dj73
    dj73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    I'm new to MFP as well, a friend at work recommended it. I like how you can tailor your wl goals and they tell you how many calories a day to eat. I also like after submitting your sheet for the it tells you what you could weigh if everyday was like today, it gives me the motivation I need. Tried WW last summer/fall and lost 33 lbs with another 40 to go but couldn't afford it anymore so I' gladI found this site. Good luck to you, I'll be rooting for you.

6118183.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter