What made you smile today?

Options
M_lifts
M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
I was out shopping and for the first time in a long while I liked what i saw in the changing room mirror! Its been a long time coming.

What made u smile today?

Replies

• quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I found a $5 bill on the sidewalk! :)
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    A client put a nice remark on my website about the pics I just did of her baby. I didn't even know i was smiling, until my 5 yr old son said, "Mamma, why do you have a big goffy smile on your face?"
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I found a $5 bill on the sidewalk! :)

Aw, man...I was wondering where that went....*sigh*....lol....
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I tried on 3 pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear for a while....AND THEY FIT!! :)
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to have a steroid injection in my wrist!

(I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel a few weeks ago but the Dr I saw today wanted to first try wrist splints at night and anti inflammatory tablets)
  • gburkhart2
    gburkhart2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My daughter asking me from the top of the stairs this morning if she could come down to give me a kiss & hug before she got dressed. Like she had to ask... :smile:
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    My size 12s are falling down today!!!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    My daughter asking me from the top of the stairs this morning if she could come down to give me a kiss & hug before she got dressed. Like she had to ask... :smile:

AWWW That is so cute!
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    Waking up and seeing my wife and my dog. I'm alive witha great family although I'm still disfunctional but alive
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I hear for the first time in almost 15 years from my son's ear doctor "Drew is all set, his hearing is fine, he doesnt need any appts and he can swim whenever and whereever he wants"

I was overcome with emotion.
  • harley7598
    Options
    when I stepped on the WII scale this morning it said "great" instead of "OOO" ....
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I got to sleep in. My husband works until 12:30am, so usually I work out after my daughter goes to bed (which is usually late) and then he gets home and we watch a movie. Then....I'm up in the morning with my daughter................I begin to DRAG.....I got an extra 2 hours this morning which I was needed, because I was burnt out!!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options

That's the cutest thing I ever heard!!! What a sweet child!!
  • kamechaf
    kamechaf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well it was yesterday (but it still makes me smile today) My son was trying to do Zumba with me (he is almost 2)!!! He was sooooo cute!
  • tknuzum
    tknuzum Posts: 52
    Options
    That the jeans that I have had to wear for the past 9 months (god bless my son) now are getting to big and I am thinking I have to get in the closet to get out the smaller sizes that I have been keeping :)

Oh and that there is sunshine here in Wyoming :)
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    My 14 month old daughter repeatedly kissing my foot!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I hear for the first time in almost 15 years from my son's ear doctor "Drew is all set, his hearing is fine, he doesnt need any appts and he can swim whenever and whereever he wants"

I was overcome with emotion.

OMG!! HECK YA GO DREW!! I'm emotional for you! I know what it's like to be in continuous worry for your child's health!!
  • Shellz206
    Shellz206 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feeling my newly rediscovered hip bones! ;)
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    My 14 month old daughter repeatedly kissing my foot!

HAHAHA AWWWW!!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound and I found some maternity shorts that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!