BLACK TEAM 10/20

Options
Monday Monday Monday!

Last chance workout my Tuesday weighers! :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone's weekend went well, not too many temptation challenges or calories to dodge. I had a challenging weekend, long story short, husband is a bad influence :ohwell: I told him so :wink:

Today is a new day, make yourself proud :drinker:

:heart:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Monday Monday Monday!

Last chance workout my Tuesday weighers! :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone's weekend went well, not too many temptation challenges or calories to dodge. I had a challenging weekend, long story short, husband is a bad influence :ohwell: I told him so :wink:

Today is a new day, make yourself proud :drinker:

:heart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the hubs being a bad influence....I had to exercise my hiney off yesterday thanks to hubs! :laugh: It's really cold here this morning so I've been all lazy...snuggled up with a blanket watching all my shows that are on DVR!:laugh: Too bad that doesn't burn calories...
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    ate on track all weekend. people around me tell me i am obsessed with my weigh and measureing. and if i do go over it's by 100 or less calories. some tell me to lighten up. i look at it as if i get it done now i don't have to worry about doing it later. i just as soon get it done. i am in the mood, don't take me out of it.
    no losing_it cuddling doesn't burn calories. i just finished watching my shows on dvr. i am ready for a nap now.
    good luck to weighers tomorrow.
    chipper
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend. I went on a 10 mile traile ride yesterday (which by the way burns 1300+ calories) It was such an awsome day.

Tonight I'm hoping to take my kids to Igor. It's buck night at our theater and small pops, popcorn and candy are only $.75 here. So we will get by with a night out for the family for under $10 bucks.

I know I should stay home and exercise, but the kiddo's have been wanting to see this, but I promise I'm going to avoid the pop corn.
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I know what you mean about the hubs being a bad influence....I had to exercise my hiney off yesterday thanks to hubs! :laugh: It's really cold here this morning so I've been all lazy...snuggled up with a blanket watching all my shows that are on DVR!:laugh: Too bad that doesn't burn calories...

that is about all we did this weekend, oh and nap because watching tv is such hard work :laugh:

I told him he was a bad influence and like it or not he was going to the gym with me all week! Oh, I don't think I brought it up, he is a chef and he and his business partners had to close all three restaurants, LONG STORY, so he has been home for almost 3 weeks now taking a long deserved break. Only problem is it makes me want to break with him :yawn: :tongue:

chipper, I totally get where you are coming from and what people who are not over weight or who are not yet ready to lose weight don't understand is we spent a lot of years NOT paying attention to what we were stuffing our faces with and now we have to teach ourselves some new tricks! Stick with it, you only have yourself to let down! :wink: :flowerforyou:

Anna I love mountain biking it is fun and a great way to burn burn burn. Keep it up, maybe we will both get off the zero bus this week :laugh: :laugh:
  • 2Across
    2Across Posts: 41
    Options
    I love Mondays that I don't work! I work a 4/10 and have either Monday or Friday off every week. Next year that may change, I mght have to take my day off during the week. Our area is the only area that has had Mondays as an option and I think they want to make us the same as the other teams.

I've got all my errands done and been to Curves already. The rest of my day will be doing my cooking for the rest of the week. I think I have to do some ironing also, or I might not have anything to wear to work this week LOL

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Good luck to the Tueday weighers!

Anita
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

Anna I love mountain biking it is fun and a great way to burn burn burn. Keep it up, maybe we will both get off the zero bus this week :laugh: :laugh:

I would have probably burned more if I was riding a bike, but I was actually riding my horse. There aren't any bike trailes around here.:bigsmile:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I was wondering if you meant bikes or not :laugh: Either way, it's nice to get off the beaten path!

tuesday weighers, I hope you worked out today :wink: