Military wife/mom from southern PA

Options
I am new to here I am needing to lose a lot of weight. I am looking for any support...I am a SAHM so I sometimes feel like just sitting in the house all day. But I am tired of not being able to wear normal clothes and do any activities I want to do. I need all the help I can get!!!:smile:

101574.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• erin2082
    Options
    I am new to here I am needing to lose a lot of weight. I am looking for any support...I am a SAHM so I sometimes feel like just sitting in the house all day. But I am tired of not being able to wear normal clothes and do any activities I want to do. I need all the help I can get!!!:smile:

101574.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • kbicker
    Options
    Hi Erin,
    I am a millitary wife also.. its not an easy job! This site is great! its very easy to do.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to mfp! I have only been here a short time but I already love the site and the people here are wonderful. There is a lot of support. I am a SAHM as well and a wife of a Marine so I know how it can be. I go to the gym while my husband is home for lunch or after he gets home from work at night so he can keep the kids. I also take my girls for walks every other day and do a work out video. Biggest Loser Cardio Max. Which I really like! These are just some things that I do that have really been working for me. I always log all the food I eat which is a huge help as well. Maybe this will help some.
  • MadiGracesMomma
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started using this site a few weeks ago, and i love it! It's a great tool for keeping up with your calories and exercise everyday! I'm a SAHM and Army Wife....i know how easy it is to just give up and hang out at the house all day! IM me anytime! Best wishes and good luck!

God Bless!
    April
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love this site.

Thank you military wifes for sharing your husbands for all of us!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love this site.

Thank you military wifes for sharing your husbands for all of us!

Amen-- you're saints-- thanks to you and your hubbies--
    hug013.gif
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome Erin! My name is also Erin and I, too, am a military wife! (USAF) Nice to meet you! You will find great support here to help you in your fitness venture. Any questions, ask away! :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hello from another USAF wife! Welcome to MFP!
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcom from a USAF Veteran. You will love it here because the support is awesome. Ask a question and you will get more than one usefull answer.