p90x

Options
Does anyone know how to find the p90x workouts in the excercise part to add them for your daily exercises?

Replies

• JJAdamstrom
    Options
    I went and bought a Heart rate/Calorie Monitor and I am using that to Manually add the routine into the Cardio section
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to find the p90x workouts in the excercise part to add them for your daily exercises?

You can create the exercise in your own exercise database or enter the strength training days as circuit training and the plyometrics as aerobics, high impact. It is best to use a HRM and add the exercises yourself.
  • kuban24
    kuban24 Posts: 4
    Options
    You need to create it, and then monitor your calories burned and put the manually, thats what I do with insanity
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same. HRM are great!
  • vanfox23
    vanfox23 Posts: 110
    Options
    Yep, that's what I am doing too. Get a good HRM though, like a Polar. I also add the strength exercises under cardio because my heart rate is up on those as well.
  • JJAdamstrom
    Options
    I love my Polar!! Realy simple to use and set up!
  • kuban24
    kuban24 Posts: 4
    Options
    you can also get the Timex T5G971, that one tells you heart rate, maximum rate achived, calories burned and it has an awesome price on Amazon.com, check it out...
  • CarrieLincoln
    Options
    I place any weight lifting under cardio and calc my cal burn there.