NSV!!! Down a pant size!

Options
I have officially gone down a pant size!!!!!!!! Yay! This makes me even more motivated to keep going! The only problem is now none of my pants fit me.

Replies

• westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's such a fantastic feeling! Also, I've been going to thrift stores and places like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's to buy myself new clothes before I get down to my ultimate target weight. It feels like a little splurge but we should look good in clothes too!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    dig out the old sewing machine CONGRATS
  • Kasey_Ford
    Kasey_Ford Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's a great reason to buy a few cute belts to keep those pants up til you lose so much the pants fall off belt or not! Keep up the great work, and in doing so, you are motivating all of us!!! Feel free to friend me so I can have more success stories to look at every day!
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    Nice Work!
    I have gone down 3 sizes...got me a new belt! Looking forward to some new clothes for the summer!
    Keep it at!
  • lfclancy
    lfclancy Posts: 46
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it going & just think about all the new clothes you can get this summer.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Great, congratulations, that is always awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!