P90x Day 30

Options
So today is day 30 for P90x for me. I figured I would come and post the results so far. I am 5'7''

Day 1
Neck- 14 inches
Waist- 36 inches
Abdomen-44 inches
HIps- 44 inches
Thigh- 25 inches
Calf- 14inches
Arm- 14 inches
Waist/Hip Ratio- 0.818
Weight- 182.6

Day 30
Neck- 13 inche (-1inch)
Waist- 30.5inches (-5.5inches)
Abdomen-39inches (-5inches)
Hips- 40 inches (-4inches)
Thigh- 22 inches (-3inches)
Calf-14.5 inches (+.5inches)
Arm- 13 inches (-1inch)
Waist/Hip Ratio- 0.763 (-0.055)
Weight-176.0 (-6.6lbs)
I will try to put up pictures but right now I am dealing with a broken computer (got a new one) and an external hardrive with only one corrupt file (all my pictures from Europe happen to be in that file)

Bring it!

Replies

• SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    your results are most encouraging! very well done. I cant wait to start it!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    great work!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! You are the same height as me so this is a great guage for me... thanks for posting!
  • beckbeck
    beckbeck Posts: 31
    Options
    Awesome job! I have a question: are you following the P90X diet to a T? I've started the program a few times (never got past Week 9--something came up every time) and while I lost some weight, I never actually did the specific diet. Just wondering! TIA!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Awesome job! I have a question: are you following the P90X diet to a T? I've started the program a few times (never got past Week 9--something came up every time) and while I lost some weight, I never actually did the specific diet. Just wondering! TIA!

No I have not followed the diet. I did the first time I tried P90x (until about week 6 due to move and my sister been in hospital) and I lost about 10 lbs. However, this time I figure I would try to eat healthy but not necessarily with the diet. I have tried to cut out carbs, alcohol, soda and desserts and it seems to work.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Today was my Day 30 of P90X as well. My measurements didn't drop nearly as much as yours. Keep it up!!
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's fun comparing measurements on days 30, 60 and 90... :) I wish you success with P90X!

P90X grad myself, working on a new round of Classic.
  • beckbeck
    beckbeck Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks for your response. :) I have always done what you're doing: just try to eat better and cut out some things. I think I might start P90X again soon. I get inspired every time someone mentions it, especially with great results like yours!
  • meanebaby
    meanebaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB on your numbers! I love seeing post like this.
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    You'redoing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My dad got me P90x as a birthday present. (Thanks dad!:tongue: ) So my mom and my dad have and are doing it. Hehe so I have some great support! My dad lost 25lbs his first round and my mom lost 8lbs before she had to stop due to car crash/sister in hospital.

I love it!
  • NBFIT
    NBFIT Posts: 79
    Options
    Awesome work! I'm a couple days into Phase 2 of P90X. I've lost 6" off the waist & 1" off the chest area. You've encouraged me to start taking more measurements from now on! Keep bringing it!
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!