Probiotics=weight loss?

Options
Hi there,

So I've been taking probiotic supplement for prophylactic reasons...but I've noticed my weight coming off faster then before. Have you guys ever tried/or are taking probiotic caplets?

Replies

• Kaylalovewell
    Options
    hey that's awesome! i wanna see what everyone else says cuz i might have to try that!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Probiotics are just natural occurring bacteria in your GI tract. If you were having issues "going" or digesting before then the weight loss could be from the passing of built up fecal matter. Gross I know. Lol.
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have taken probiotics when I got sick, but not on a regular basis. I know that Kefir is really good and has probiotics. I know that so much of the body is really controlled from the intestines, so it makes sense if they are in good health they are more efficient =)
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kickboxer74
    Options
    Hello,

I take a probiotic everyday and found it to be very helpful. The weight loss you are experieincing is due the probiotic regulating and improving the performance of your digestive system. Having balance in your digestive system is important for good overall health and keeping your immune system strong.

Regards,
    David
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, interesting and now I'm interested. Which product have you been using?
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    I've been using Forever Active Probiotics.If you want I can send you links and I have a code to get about 30% off :)