Did something yum with my popcorn today

Options
I LOVE popcorn, and we have an air popper so I don't have to feel guilty for eating it often. I do enjoy it without the butter (even though I do love the butter :laugh: ), but today I wanted a little something different.

So I put a teaspoon of olive oil in a small dish and sprinled some Mrs. Dash on top, then dipped my popcorn in it! It was yummmy, and not very high in calories. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I LOVE popcorn, and we have an air popper so I don't have to feel guilty for eating it often. I do enjoy it without the butter (even though I do love the butter :laugh: ), but today I wanted a little something different.

So I put a teaspoon of olive oil in a small dish and sprinled some Mrs. Dash on top, then dipped my popcorn in it! It was yummmy, and not very high in calories. :bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    yummy , i'm going to try that next time i eat popcorn. whenever that will be .. but i will try,
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,051 Member
    Options
    :happy: good one!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Thanks for the tip.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Good idea! It is great to find ways to spice up healthy snacks so that we don't get bored with the usual.

I need to work on finding more creative snacks for myself.

:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Thats what I do all the time too. well not with dash though.. I mix paprika, pepper, salt, Cayenne pepper and seasoning salt. Always makes me sneeze... but tastes yummy haha
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt. Need I say more??? YUM!!!
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options
    ErinRNinMaine, Nutritional Yeast is the best food ever! I add it to almost everything! It is soooo good!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    That does sound good, and you can mix it up easily by using different seasoning...I like that idea, thanks for the tip.
  • drgall
    drgall Posts: 30
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth so I spritz the calorie-free, fat-free spray butter on the popcorn, then sprinkle Splenda and mix. It reminds me of caramel corn. Yum! :happy:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt. Need I say more??? YUM!!!

Hmmm...nutritional yeast? That's yet another new one for me. I've never heard of this stuff before and will have to try it. :smile: