Starting Turbo Fire April 4, 2011!! Any others?

Options
Hello, my name is Monique i just finished insanity and am starting turbofire on Monday. Was wanting to know if anyone has done this and if so did they start with the prep schedule? Well here goes another 90 days of hard work and i hope there are others out here who will help motivate me to succeed.

4698946.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kellyfultz
    kellyfultz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i love turbo fire. i have not followed the schedule, but, i do mix it with ChaLean Extreme, makes a great combo.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    I just started it yesterday! I love it, I've kinda made up my own schedule with that and spinning. It's an amazing workout!
  • janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hello, I started with Turbo Fire so I am not sure what the difference is between it and Insanity. I am actually doing the opposite of you (Turbo then Insanity), I have been doing it for 60 days now w/ 1 wk off due to surgery and I started with the regular schedule. My first 4wks I did do the 'new to class' section but if you are okay with the pace of insanity you could probably start with the reg schedule too. My second first 4 wks I have been doing the reg classes and it is AMAZING!!!

Good luck to you in your journey!

Stephanie
  • Echo17121
    Echo17121 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Love Turbofire! I started with the prep schedule and I have about a week and half left of it. I was being a wimp about getting right into it and also figured it would extend the program for me. It starts out really light so I would throw in another cardio workout on certain days. But it is good to get you used to the HIIT workouts which are CRAZY!! I am looking forward to getting into the main schedule now that I am used to the classes (even though I still haven't done all of them yet!).

I think you can skip the prep schedule if you finished insanity though because you will have the endurance to keep up. I recommend the new to class option a few times to get you used to the routines. Don't get discouraged if you get lost, as long as your moving you are burning calories! And you will get her moves down quickly and have the best time doing it!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    i want turbifire! I am working on chalene extreme at the moment, on month 2. I have insanity...but could never past the first month. good luck!