any young moms want a support buddy??

Options
I am only 21 and have over 50 lb to lose from 1 miscarriage and 2 pregnancies. I'd love to have someone to share stories and have a support buddy????

Replies

• JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    young mama here... 23 with 2 babies.. have about 50 lbs to lose as well!
  • TnJsMommy
    Options
    thats amazing!!! Are you on any work out program or diet plan?
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Well, I am 37 and I don't consider myself old. :wink: I have had 9 pregnancies and have 5 lovely children. I have a bit under 100 pounds to lose yet. If you'd like to add me feel free! :flowerforyou:
  • ashleighlvschris
    Options
    22 with a 3 year old and 30 lbs to lose. Feel free to friend me!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Im 25 with a 9 month old, does that count?:wink:
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    I am pushing the big 40 .. not til November.. but young at heart and have two school age boys .. one 14 (ewww teenager) and the other 10. I will be your buddy if you would like... I would love to loose 50 pounds. Add me if you want.
  • boysmomma
    boysmomma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HEY!! im 25 with 2 boys..ages 5 and 1, and miscarried between the two of them. Id love a support buddy as well. feel free to add me!!
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    I am 23 with 2 kids and Im going for more like 90lbs off........... If ya wanna add me feel free anyone
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and still pretty young! I'm a soccer momma and have about 100 lbs to lose to get to my ultimate goal. I will be happy with 70 though.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    <
    26 with a 3 year old and a 14 month old, over here
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    24 years old here have 2 little girls 2yr old and my little one is 11 months!! :) always looking for more support i have about 15lbs left to go
  • allison_joan
    allison_joan Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm 21 and have an 18 month old son! I'm looking to lose that extra baby weight (still!) so feel free to add me.
  • MindiKat
    MindiKat Posts: 49
    Options
    About to turn 35 with a 14 year old and one that just graduated but once upon a time I was a young mom struggling to lose weight and care for kids... Feel free to add me. :D
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. I'm on the older end of the "young" mom groups!! lol.. I am 36 with an almost 17 yr old son and a toddler girl.. I can sure use all the mummy support I can get!! I'll be glad to give all I can as well... weight loss as well as parenting!!