Acai Berry Stuff

Options
Anybody try the Oprah magic? If so, was it mail order or did you find it retail somewhere? Always curious when this new stuff hits the market...

Replies

• yorkbiz
    Options
    Anybody try the Oprah magic? If so, was it mail order or did you find it retail somewhere? Always curious when this new stuff hits the market...
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    I have not tried it but google it and read the warning before you buy. There are about 4-5 products that are recommended. Supposedly the recommended products have had some success. There are also free trials offered. Good luck:smile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hiya :) I am currently trying the spring valley brand of acai supplement. I'm not using it for a diet magic thing or anything. I had read that it's the highest antioxident fruit/berry in the world and figured it HAS to be good for me...lol been taking it 2 days and so far no weird side effects or anything. I have read too that there are alot of scams out there online so I wouldn't reccomend ordering the stuff online. The best one is supposed to be Acai Power 500, not sure if u can buy it in stores or what...I googled it and got al kinds of info b4 buying the supplements that i purchased, which are sold at walmart and cost about 8$ a bottle. Hope this helped a bit! Good luck with it :)