Any one else from Kzoo area?

Options
Just wondering if anyone else was from the Kzoo area?

Replies

• HannahPastoor
    Options
    Kalamazoo MI?
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    not kzoo but i live in grand rapids
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I can play a kazoo.
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    45 min Southwest
  • AllegraWilliams
    Options
    Is there more than one? I figured locals would know it by Kzoo, and anyone else it didn't matter. ;p

There are some awesome little parks, and the Kalalamazoo River Valley trail will hopefully make Kzoo a hiker/biker hub for this part of MI. I'm so excited about it!

Just curious how many of us there were/are.
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I live in the Kzoo area!!! Love the city!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm about an hour SE, but have lots of in-laws in kzoo.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I live in Shelbyville, MI....
  • AllegraWilliams
    Options

I have not yet found an actually Shelbyville, but I believe it must be there somewhere. I've got friends in Hopkins, I use the Shelbyville exit to get there... but there is nothing there... ;p
  • HannahPastoor
    Options

I have not yet found an actually Shelbyville, but I believe it must be there somewhere. I've got friends in Hopkins, I use the Shelbyville exit to get there... but there is nothing there... ;p

There is no TOWN of Shelbyville...At least that I know of. We just moved here. Its kinda just houses...We go to Plainwell or Wayland for things. I live like 2 miles off the highway.
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda farther away, northeat burbs of the D! But hey, a Michigander is a Michigander!!!
  • AllegraWilliams
    Options
    I'm kinda farther away, northeat burbs of the D! But hey, a Michigander is a Michigander!!!

I was quite confused for a moment, but you mean Detroit dont' you? It's not THAT far away. :wink:

For some reason I when I think of Michigander I think... Oberon. Not sure why, but the first day you could buy it was yesterday, I think I need to get my butt down to Bells. I wonder if they have any low cal foods? (Oh forget the fact that beer HAS calories... darn it.)