Hello from England :)

Options
Hi all,

This is my first time posting on here on MFP forums, I have just recently started on my journey and thought it would be good to talk to the community to keep inspired and hopefully gain experience to inspire others!!

So hello all :)

username: grit68 (add if you like)

Replies

• vodkaswigger
    Options
    Hi, im from England also, Newcastle! A geordie haha! Im new here too, i,ll send you a request,hopefully we can inspire and spur eachother forward xxxx
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    hello from usa glad you joined this is an awesome site hope it gives you the things you need to start and finish your journey!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    greetings from London :)
    this forum is great!
  • eandskp
    eandskp Posts: 54
    Options
    Hello from across the pond! Welcome to MFP!! ;)
  • grit68
    grit68 Posts: 9
    Options
    Haha I was born in Newcastle !! :) I am inspired already !!
  • Tigerfish62
    Options
    Good Luck!! From Indiana, small town USA here, "Little Pink Houses". Have been using MFP since 3/8, helps a lot. Take care.
  • pawprint_net
    Options
    Seesm to be lotsa people from England here - but I can send along a hearty welcome from Canada and wish you the best of a start to your journey here!
  • amber_babesx
    Options
    Hiya me and a group of friends have recently joined today. We are all helping each other to lose a few pounds here and there.I have never been as enthusiastic about losing weight as i am now because i know my peers are going through the same also!
    Amber from London :)
  • grit68
    grit68 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow thanks for the messages already... :happy:
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    Welcome! Me from Lancs:smile: